We’re passionate about providing fun and adventure in a safe environment, and we’re proud to offer that space for each and every one of our guests. Whether you have private party coming up, are planning a group event, or preparing for your next family day, here are some FAQs to help you prepare for your fun-filled day!
Is there an age limit to jump?
- There is no age limit. As long as the jumper can walk unattended, they can jump.
Are socks required to jump?
- Yes. Grip socks are required to jump and they are reusable so you can bring them back during your next visit.
Who needs a waiver?
- All participants need a valid safety waiver on file to jump. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a parent or guardian sign the waiver for them.
Do I need to purchase tickets online or in the park?
- To ensure your jump time is reserved and to expedite the check-in process, it’s best to book online. However, you can still purchase them in the park.
Do parents have to pay?
- All participants are required to pay, regardless of age.
Can I bring in outside food and beverages?
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
What if I do not want a birthday party, can I rent out a table?
- Yes, we rent out tables depending on availability. Please reach out to our event coordinator to inquire about rentals.
Do I have to print out my tickets before arriving?
- Bringing a physical copy can expedite the check-in process, but if you do not have it, we are able to look up your reservation.
Ready to jump out of the monotony of your daily routine and enjoy some family-friendly fun? Look no further than Top Flight Trampoline & Game Park. Purchase your tickets today and plan your next great adventure.